The Entrepreneur Seminar…Friday the 19th of July @ the Convention Centre Dublin.
As part of Alltech’s upcoming International Craft Brewing and Distilling Convention, we would like to invite you to come join us at the Convention Centre, Dublin on Friday July 19th.
Get an insight into the rules of successful entrepreneurship; how to grow your businesses, reach new audiences and develop new technologies and talents.
This programme promises to deliver real value to both budding entrepreneurs and those already in business with the afternoon session specifically focusing on the craft beer industry.
It is free of charge to those who register in advance or €50 on the day. If you are interested in attending please register now at alltechgathering.com/entrepreneur-seminar.
· From Home Brew to Home Run and the Road to $4Bn – Dr. Pearse Lyons
· Creating Raving Fans: Branding Craft in the Age of the Smart Consumer
· Have You Got What it Takes? Entrepreneurship and Staying on the Green Platform
· Profit from the Core
· Raising Finance and Serving up Cash Flow to Enable Profit Flows
· The Market Potential: The Growing Business of Craft and Beyond
· From Public House to Gastro Pub
· Case Study – Would I Build a brewery? Dr. Pearse Lyons
· Avoiding the Pitfalls and setting yourself up to win!
FREE for early registrations or €50 on the day.
Register now at alltechgathering.com/entrepreneur-seminar.
Entrepreneurialism, Alltech and The Gathering….
2013 is the year of The Gathering in Ireland; a celebration of Irish music, tradition, food and culture. But there is more to The Gathering than meets the eye. An example of true entrepreneurialism, The Gathering initiative is an open invitation to the world to come to Ireland; mobilising local communities, creating sustainable opportunities and lasting relationships and ultimately, driving economic growth.
Irish people have long been recognised for their spirit and passion, and entrepreneurialism is in many ways at the core of Irish life. A native of Dundalk, Dr. Pearse Lyons founded Alltech in 1980 with seed money of just $10,000 and has grown it to a company ranked in the top 7 animal health and nutrition companies in the world. Nurturing an entrepreneurial spirit and identifying new opportunities remain central to Alltech’s philosophy, one which has seen the company’s profits grow year on year since its inception